Loved by over 220,000 users, Geniebook is a powerful suite of online learning products designed to help students accelerate their academic performance through personalization.
We are looking for passionate and self motivated talents to join this fast growing startup and make an impact in shaping the company that drives innovation in the education industry!
In this role, you will be building and leading your own incredible sales team to expand and grow our local sales across multiple channels, such as roadshows, conventions, Popular booths, etc. Ideal candidates will have experience managing sales team size of at least 4 consultants and possess the propensity to elevate the talent of their teams through mentorships, management, and driving performance. Read on below and apply now if you think you are ready to take up a challenge in an amazing "sunrise" industry!
- Attract and recruit high performing sales individuals to your team
- Lead and motivate your team to drive high performance
- Conduct sales training to elevate talent
- Develop sales processes that drive strong sales performance and keen attitude
- Set targets and monitor performance of your team
- Track performance through sales reports and on-the-ground inspections
- Map out performance improvement plans for sales individuals
- Work in revenue-generating initiatives and projects
- Manage any other ad hoc assignments given from time to time
- 5-day workweek (inclusive of Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Working Hours: 10am -7pm OR 12pm - 9pm
- Minimally a Degree holder or possess proven experience in a Sales Lead role
- Minimally 3 to 5 years' experience in a managerial sales leadership position
- Minimally 7 years' experience in sales, preferably B2C. B2B Sales Leaders are welcome to apply as well
- Possess a strong ability to recruit and expand the team
- Possess relevant experience managing inbound and/or outbound sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve results